- To establish cross-referral networks with local rescue groups.
- To rescue, house, feed, clean and medical stray, abandoned, neglected and abused dogs, cats, puppies and kittens; spay and neuter when feasible (considering age and physical condition of the animal); rehabilitate the animals and find suitable, caring, permanent homes for them.
- To be and remain a non-destroy organization where animals accepted into our rescue will remain the responsibility of CJ’s Dog Rescue
- To prevent cruelty and to promote the humane treatment of animals
- To assist individuals with problems concerning animals
- To guide the public in humane and proper care of animals.
- To establish cross-referral networks with local rescue groups